Gina is also a licensed esthetician, and possesses the skills and knowledge to blend both Western and Eastern beauty practices. She has a special appreciation and skill set for practicing Cosmetic Acupuncture (Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture) and other Holistic Beauty Treatments. In 2004, she studied with Virginia Doran, the Western World’s premier Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncturist.
What are the effects?
Cosmetic Acupuncture may erase as much as five to fifteen years from the face, with results apparent after only a few treatments.
- Fine lines may be entirely eliminated and deeper wrinkles diminished
- Bags under the eyes can be reduced, jowls firmed, puffiness eliminated
- Droopy eyelids lifted and double chins minimized
- Moisturizing of the skin with increased local circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- Increased collagen production, muscle tone, and dermal contraction
- Tightening of the pores; brightening of the eyes
- Improving of hormonal balance to help acne
- Reduction of stress evident in the face – bringing out the innate Beauty and Radiance of an individual
Cosmetic Acupuncture is the focus of and the most effective component in the Ultimate Facial Rejuvenation Program. Cosmetic Acupuncture is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the aging process.
Although Cosmetic Acupuncture can sometimes be referred to as an Acupuncture Facelift, it is more than a cosmetic procedure. It is a rejuvenation and revitalization process designed to help the whole body look and feel younger. The Cosmetic Acupuncture treatment is based on the principles of Oriental Medicine and the movement of energy in the body called “Qi.” Thousands of years ago, the East discovered the practice of Cosmetic Acupuncture, most likely by the Kings concubines so that they could stay youthful forever. They discovered how to specifically effect the face while simultaneously treating the underlying factors that contribute to the aging process.
Weekly treatments for 15 treatments is recommended to see optimal and lasting results.
Call or text Gina at 250.899.4120 to book your appointment.