Acupuncture evolved from principles and philosophies unique to Oriental thinking, specifically that all living beings have a vital energy that circulates throughout the body. An imbalance in the flow of this energy can manifest as different health issues. The key objective in acupuncture is to restore the balance and flow of vital energy to the body.
- Fertility – natural & assisted (IVF/IUI)
- Pregnancy (click here to watch a video)
- Miscarriage (click here to watch a video)
- Prenatal & Postnatal support
- Labour Induction
- Women’s health issues
- Stress Reduction
- Cancer Care – reduces the side effects of chemotherapy
- Aging – Cosmetic Acupuncture/Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Frozen Shoulder
- Low/Middle/Upper Back Pain
- Digestion Issues
- Complex Autoimmune Disease
- And so much more! Email GinaRino@ymail.com to ask how Acupuncture can help you.
Acupuncture During Pregnancy
Besides supporting general health, one of Gina’s main specialties is to provide comprehensive fertility, IVF and IUI support for both women and their partners. Extensive studies have been done worldwide and show repeatedly that acupuncture increases live birth rates in natural fertility cases and those undergoing IVF and IUI treatments.
Chinese Herbs – An Important Part of Treatment
Gina uses herbal lines from only premium herb companies with high-quality formulations. All herbal products are sold exclusively to healthcare practitioners and are not found over-the counter. All products have gone through two to three screenings by laboratories for bioburden, heavy metals and pesticides. Herbs are an essential part of Gina’s treatment protocol and she will always customize a herbal formula to suit your immediate needs.